Prepare for your surgery and admission to the center by providing your medical history using our patient portal, SIS Exchange.
Here’s what you can expect and the steps needed to pre-register for your surgery:
- When your procedure is scheduled, you will receive an email and/or text message with a secure link that is custom for you.
- As soon as you receive the notification, click on the link and complete the easy, online questionnaire that will include a review of your medical history, allergies and medications.
- To properly prepare for your procedure, please make sure to read these patient notification documents.
- A registered nurse from The Surgery Center of the Merrimack Valley will contact you via phone one to two days prior to your surgery to provide you with the final details of your procedure and your arrival time.
- If you did NOT receive the pre-registration link or email within 10 days prior to your procedure, please contact us at 844-484-4258.
Before You Get Started
Be sure to have the following information available.
- The names and phone numbers of your primary care physician and/or referring provider
- A list of all medications you are taking, their dosage and frequency
- A list of every surgical procedure you have ever had
- A list of allergies and any associated reactions